Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Andrew McCarthy on the 11th Circuit Appeals Court Decision

Here's the link from his most recent article:

Another Loss, But A Glimmer of Hope

Interesting, and again, my applause to the judge, Judge Charles Wilson, who voiced the minority opinion. I wonder at the title. A glimmer of hope, only if Terri manages to stay alive, and if she does, how much dmage has already been done to her? I hope the Supreme Court takes it, but the Circuit Justice for the Court is Justice Anthony Kennedy, who recently backtracked on his earlier ruling in the recent case on the death penalty. Doesn't inspire me with confidence (see a post by Hugh Hewitt here: Will Justice Kennedy Cite the Gronigen Protocol?). I hope I'm wrong. Keep praying for this porr woman and her family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home