Thursday, March 24, 2005

A Judicial First - Not A Good One

From Worldmag Blog:

While covering the Schiavo story for WORLD's upcoming issue, I interviewed Lynda Bell of Florida Right to Life (FRTL). We were discussing Judge Greer's most recent order to terminate Terri's life. It's been noted before here that his ruling didn't merely give permission to remove Terri's feeding tube, but ordered it removed. Ms. Bell told me the ruling marked the first time in American history that a judge has ordered a non-criminal put to death. After letting the implications of that sink in a minute, I started trying to think of other, previous examples, but couldn't...can you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Father of 3 said...

God help Terri.. and God help us all. I hardly recognize this country anymore. President Bush is a hero for trying everything possible, so is Jeb, Tom DeLay and the rest of the Republicans. I hope Terri's parents and siblings find peace.

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home